Lenten worship schedule
We invite you to join us for prayer and worship during Lent & Holy Week. There will be a table of resources near the baptismal font to help you in your Lenten prayer journey.
ASH WEDNESDAY SERVICES *Liturgical ministers please help us out by signing up for a role in the Sacristy.
- 8:30 a.m. Mass
- 4:30 p.m. Children's Service with Ashes *All are welcome
- 7:00 p.m. Mass
SOUP SUPPER & STATIONS OF THE CROSS *Soup at 6:15 p.m. - Stations at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 8th
- Friday, March 15th * no soup this evening, join us for our monthly Community Meal.
- Friday, March 22nd
- Friday, March 29th
- Friday, April 5th
- Wednesday, April 10th Youth led Living Stations of the Cross at 7:00 p.m. *not a soup supper
- Friday, April 12th *Our youth will be leading the Living Stations of the Cross this evening.
- Friday April 19th *No soup, join us for our Good Friday Service at 3:00 p.m. Stations at 7:00 p.m.
New this Year! Join us for a Lenten Event with Fr Ron
- Sunday, March 24 and Monday, March 25 in the evening.
Opportunities for Reconciliation
- Every Saturday from 4 - 4:45 pm in the chapel confessional or by appointment.
- Tuesday, March 19th from 6 - 8 p.m., the parish will be open for individual confessions, several priests will be available.
PALM SUNDAY LITURGIES, April 14
- Saturday, 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 8:30 a.m.
- Sunday, 10:30 a.m.
HOLY THURSDAY - April 18
- Mass of the Lord's Supper, 7:00 p.m.
- The church will be open for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament thru Friday, please sign up for a time at the parish.
GOOD FRIDAY, April 19
- Liturgy of the Lord's Passion, 3:00 p.m.
- Tenebrae Service, 7:00 p.m.
- Adoration in the chapel from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
HOLY SATURDAY - April 20 *Pray for our RCIA candidates
- Easter Vigil, 8:00 p.m.
EASTER SUNDAY - April 21
- Mass at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.