THE CHURCH OF ST. RITA!
FALL FAITH FORMATION REGISTRATION
Registrations are still being accepted for the 2015-2016 Faith Formation program here at St. Rita's. The program includes weekly classes for children in preschool through 10th grade; preparation for the sacraments of First Reconciliation, First Eucharist and Confirmation; and special activities throughout the year.
Although the deadline to register has passed, you can still sign up your child. Late fees will apply. You can pick up a copy of the registration packet in the parish office, or download the forms here.
Contact Kathy Kovarik or Amy Schroeder with questions - 651-459-4596.
Hope for the Journey Home shelter: Thanks to all who volunteered to help at the shelter, which is located at Guardian Angels in Oakdale, during August. St. Rita's will be staffing the shelter again the week of October 25-31.Please consider signing up for a shift or two that week to assist those in need in our own community. You can register through this online calendar.
Please call the parish office at 651-459-4596 if you have questions.
- Fr. Rick Banker, Pastor
- Deacon Jack Nicklay, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Steve Koop, Pastoral Care
- Rory Gilbert, Business Administrator
- Kathy Kovarik, Elementary Faith Formation
- Amy Schroeder, Jr./Sr. High Faith Formation
- Andrew Walker, Music Director
- Margaret Utecht, Office Manager
- Melanie Foy, Faith Formation Assistant
- Bob Branchaud, Data Entry
- Ann Marie Valento, Nursery Coordinator
- Dave Bursaw, Buildings and Grounds
- Todd Salmonson, Buildings and Grounds
8:30 am Wed. and Fri.
*Communion Service at 8:00 am Thurs.
Weekend Masses celebrated at:
5:00 pm Saturday
8:30 and 10:30 am Sunday
Sacrament of Reconciliation: 4:00 pm Sat.
or by appointment - call the Parish Office
Eucharistic Adoration: Thursdays
Our weekday hours are:
Monday through Thursday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am-Noon