THE CHURCH OF ST. RITA!
ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
We have many activities coming up at St. Rita's in the next several weeks for children, youth and families. We hope you'll join in and share some fun and fellowship with your friends and neighbors!
Children's Choir: Children in grades 2 through 5 are welcome to join our children's choir, which performs several times during the Christmas season and into the spring. Choir rehearsal is every Monday from 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. Children who are interested in joining should come to the first rehearsal. You can contact our music director, Andrew Walker, with questions at 651-459-4596, or email@example.com.
Christmas pageant: Rehearsals are underway for our annual Christmas pageant, which will be held on Dec. 6. It's not too late for your child to participate! Any elementary-age children are welcome to join in. Find out more here or contact Kathy Kovarik with questions.
Fr. Rick and the Finance Committee recently presented the parish's final budget numbers for the recently concluded fiscal year. Copies of the report were distributed in the bulletin, or you can read and download the report here.
Please call the parish office at 651-459-4596 if you have questions about any of these activities.
- Fr. Rick Banker, Pastor
- Deacon Jack Nicklay, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Steve Koop, Pastoral Care
- Rory Gilbert, Business Administrator
- Kathy Kovarik, Elementary Faith Formation
- Amy Schroeder, Jr./Sr. High Faith Formation
- Andrew Walker, Music Director
- Margaret Utecht, Office Manager
- Melanie Foy, Faith Formation Assistant
- Bob Branchaud, Data Entry
- Ann Marie Valento, Nursery Coordinator
- Dave Bursaw, Buildings and Grounds
- Todd Salmonson, Buildings and Grounds
8:30 am Wed. and Fri.
*Communion Service at 8:00 am Thurs.
Weekend Masses celebrated at:
5:00 pm Saturday
8:30 and 10:30 am Sunday
Sacrament of Reconciliation: 4:00 pm Sat.
or by appointment - call the Parish Office
Eucharistic Adoration: Thursdays
Our weekday hours are:
Monday through Thursday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am-Noon