THE CHURCH OF ST. RITA
PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD
The season of Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, which is Feb. 10. Services are as follows:
- 8:30 a.m. - Mass
- 4:30 p.m. - Children's service
- 6 p.m. - Liturgy/Communion
- 7:30 p.m. - Mass
What can you do to grow in holiness during Lent?
We have many opportunities for you to pray, worship and serve others. We invite you to help yourself to materials which will be displayed on the Lenten Resource Table in the gathering space. They provide guidance on prayer, service and family activities for Lent.
We also encourage you and your family to participate in the special worship services coming up, including the Stations of the Cross, the Lenten Reconciliation Service, and the Holy Triduum. You can find the complete Lenten worship schedule here.
We have lots of activities for children and youth coming up soon. Spend your school vacation days with us for some service and fun!
Mardi Gras Family Fun Night: Friday, Feb. 5, 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Come and celebrate Mardi Gras with us. We'll have food, games, crafts and pinatas! You can get more details and registration information here.
Monday, Feb. 15 is Presidents Day, and youth of all ages can spend the day with us!
- Elementary students, grades 2-6: Kids Make A Difference Day - A trip to Feed My Starving Children in Eagan and other service projects. Cost is $20 to cover lunch and bus transportation.
- Middle and high school students: Water Park of America - St. Rita's youth are invited to spend the day at the Water Park of America. Cost is $22.
WE NEED YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS!
We hope to save time and money in the new year by sending occasional email updates to parishioners rather than sending bulk mailings to the entire parish. But we need your current email address to update our records. Please send your current email address (and phone number, too, if that has changed) to email@example.com.
Feel free to call the parish office at 651-459-4596 if you have questions.
- Fr. Rick Banker, Pastor
- Deacon Jack Nicklay, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Steve Koop, Pastoral Care
- Rory Gilbert, Business Administrator
- Kathy Kovarik, Elementary Faith Formation
- Amy Schroeder, Jr./Sr. High Faith Formation
- Andrew Walker, Music Director
- Margaret Utecht, Office Manager
- Melanie Foy, Faith Formation Assistant
- Bob Branchaud, Data Entry
- Ann Marie Valento, Nursery Coordinator
- Dave Bursaw, Buildings and Grounds
- Todd Salmonson, Buildings and Grounds
Tuesday: 8:30 am and 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am
Thursday: 8 am Communion Service, 5:30 pm Mass
Friday: 8:30 am
Saturday: 5 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Sacrament of Reconciliation: 4 pm Saturday
or by appointment - call the Parish Office
Eucharistic Adoration: Thursdays
8:30 am-6:30 pm
Our weekday hours are:
Monday through Thursday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am-Noon