Welcome to the Catholic Church of Saint Rita in Cottage Grove, MN
All are welcome to come and worship with us! Take a moment to explore St Rita's community and ministries, find ways to continue growing in your faith and serving. There are many ways for you to share your gifts in our parish family and throughout the greater Church. St Rita's strives to connect our Catholic Faith with our daily lives, come join us in making our Lord known and loved in Cottage Grove and beyond.
What’s working and what’s not in the Archdiocese? Archbishop Bernard Hebda wants to hear from you! Please prayerfully consider attending an upcoming Prayer and Listening Event, as part of the Pre-Synod Process and make your voice heard. Your input will help guide the Archdiocese over the next 5-10 years. No registration is required. A full listing of dates, times and locations may be found at this link
We need everyone to step forward and help out!
Tuesday: 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am
Thursday: 8 am Communion Service, 4:00 pm Mass
Friday: 8:30 am
Saturday: 5 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Reconciliation: 4 pm Saturday or by appointment - call the Parish Office
Eucharistic Adoration: Thursdays 8:30 am-4 pm
- Father Ron Kreul, O.P., Parochial Administrator
- Deacon Jack Nicklay, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Steve Koop, Pastoral Care
- Rory Gilbert, Business Administrator
- Cindy Mitchell, Office Manager
- Kathy Kovarik, Elementary Faith Formation
- Amy Schroeder, Middle/High School Faith Formation and Youth MInistry
- Adam Baus, Music Director
- Todd Salmonson, Buildings and Grounds
- Carol Goecke, Faith Formation Assistant
- Mary Fran Koch, Parish Nurse
- Bob Branchaud, Data Entry
- Ann Marie Valento, Nursery Coordinator
Friday 8 am-Noon
Note: The parish office is closed on weekends.
From the Archdiocese
Anyone wishing to serve as a volunteer in any parish event or function, who may come in contact with youth or vulnerable adults, must first complete the "Essential Three" components required by the archdiocese: Virtus training, a background check, and a signed code of conduct. Call the parish office for more information.
Victim Assistance Hotline: 651-291-4497
If you or anyone you know has been the victim of abuse by clergy or any employee of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, your first call should be to local law enforcement authorities. Then please call the number above to report the abuse.